GM 5th September 2020
The General Meeting, will be held on the Saturday 5th September, beginning at 1:00pm. Keeping pace with the ever-changing circumstances we are dealing with, there are some variations to the proceedings on the day. The actual meeting will proceed as per normal in the Lions Hall, with reports and any general business.
Nancy Bundle will be speaking on ‘A local piece of family history’. Ken Clark will be introducing you to e- books and how to access them. This will be followed by a brief Webinar on ‘What happened to Key Name Search’ at the State Records website. Unfortunately, Liz Parkinson will not be in attendance to give a presentation on her published works.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic and the requirements set by the Health Authorities the circumstances on the conducting of the General Meeting (GM) will be different in order to comply with Community Hall use regulations.
• Strict social distancing will apply. Chairs only will be available and be set at 4m² spacing. All chairs will be appropriately sanitised prior to use.
• Chairs will be placed at 1.5m outside the hall indicating whether to remain at the seat or if it is appropriate to enter the hall.
• Sign in desk will be double depth and members to retain the 1.5m distancing.
• New membership cards will be provided for those who have recently renewed. A Committee member wearing gloves will provide your card.
• Members who need to renew their membership will need to go to Research Centre which will be opened from 12:00 noon. REMINDER that membership was due by 26th July (an extension was made) and therefore you will need to pay an additional joining fee of $10.
• Raffle and Tea tickets will be available for purchase when signing in at the Lions’ Club Hall.
• Afternoon tea, bookstall, crafts and Marlene D’s jams and preserves will be available from the Research Centre, entry by the front door and exiting by the rear door, during the mid-meeting break. Social Distancing and one-way traffic to be observed.
• Pelican Press will not be in a paper format but can be read or downloaded from the Website prior to the meeting.
• Hand sanitiser and gloves will be available but we would prefer if you could supply your own.
• At the end of the meeting all chairs and tables to remain in place so that appropriate cleaning can be conducted before being stored.
Direct Deposit Details:
Central Coast Family History Society Inc
BENDIGO BANK 101 Victoria St East Gosford
Account Number: 175073667
Reference: Mship Surname & Initial.
Example Email: Smith John & Jane Joint Membership, Paid 30/4 $80 (Joint Membership $70, Equipment $10)