The Research Centre reopened on Thursday18th June.
The Research Centre will open on operational days between 9:30 am and 2:00 pm for booked sessions.
Each Research session is for 2 hours.
1st session 9:30-11:30 am
2nd session 11:45-1:45 pm
Thursday evening: 6:45-8:45 pm
Researchers will be required to leave the Research Centre at the end of each session to enable cleaning to be completed between the sessions and at the end of the day.
The Office will be open for phone bookings to be made from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon. This service will only be available on operational days. Bookings can be for the following week, and/or any vacant spots available for that day.
Please phone 43 245164
The following sessions are operating:
• Tuesday Day sessions commencing 25th August
• Wednesday Day sessions
• Thursday Day sessions
• Thursday Evening session commencing 3rd September
• Friday Day sessions
Teams will be staggered for reopening when each team feels comfortable with their own health concerns.
• The Library will not be available for resources, at this time.
• You can phone on the day for a vacancy.
• It is important to ring before dropping in if just renewing membership currently.
Strict compliance with health guidelines will be adhered too including social spacing being applied to all areas.